ELSIST is based in Casale Monferrato in the industrial area, in the immediate vicinity of the Casale Sud motorway exit on the A26. It has a complex with a total area of about 1000 square meters of which 250 square meters used as offices, 530 square meters for warehouse, quality control and production and the remaining available for future expansion.
The Company has been involved in the design, construction and sale of automation and control devices since 1983.
What do we offer ?
We currently offer a wide range of automation and control solutions: CPUs, I/O modules, IP monitoring products, and data communication systems (mobile, radio, WiFi, etc.).
In addition to the product range, what we consider to be of the utmost importance is technical support. Therefore we offer our customers a wealth of technical information, typical applications, and technical documentation through this website, together with telephone, email and online technical support via the internet.
Particular emphasis is also placed on user training, through customised courses held by our technicians both at our headquarters and via remote desktop.
ELSIST since its origin is aware of the importance of quality assurance of its products and aims to provide, at a competitive price, products of high quality standards. For this reason, we have always guaranteed our products for at least 2 years, and some 5 years.
Market and applications
ELSIST provides products suitable for multiple applications and intended for different markets. Industrial automation, remote control, access control, greenhouses and farms; these are just some of the sectors in which our products are usually used.
- Elsist Snc is founded in Castelletto Merli (AL).
- The Company is transformed into Srl and acquires new shareholders.
- The first line of programmable controllers called "Microsyst" is released, already developed entirely in HC-MOS technology and able to ensure low energy consumption.
- In order to improve the company's operations, the company moved to its current headquarters in Casale Monferrato, to a more modern plant located near the Casale Sud motorway exit on the A26.
- The second generation of controllers called "Picosyst" is released and, at the same time, the first version of "Remoter" is released in MS-DOS environment, the integrated programming environment for all ELSIST controllers.
- Release of the first version of "Remoter" for Windows 95/98/NT environment, with the intent to offer, at competitive costs, a tool able to simplify programming and, therefore, to reduce time and costs of application development on the microcontroller family.
- In the same year the company began the process for the ISO9001 certification, obtained in the year 2000.
- Release of the new "Netsyst" family of controllers, and "ladder" integration on "Remoter".
- In order to improve its structure, the new building is built to house the technical and commercial offices at the current address.
- In May 2002 the new offices at the current address became operational, the quality control department was also transferred to air-conditioned premises within the structure.
- Agreement for the distribution of products signed Trycom for Southern Europe, thus allowing us to include in the catalogue the media converter.
- Signed the agreement for the distribution of ERE products (now ERE Wireless), Italian company specialized in wireless communication (radiomodem).
- Signed the agreement for the resale of Weintek products in Italy, allowing us to expand the offer with professional operator terminals.
- Signed the agreement for the resale of Sirio Antennas products, allowing us to expand the offer with antennas for professional use.
- Signed the agreement for the exclusive distribution of HW group products in Italy, allowing us to expand our offer with IP monitoring solutions.
- Release of the family of programmable controllers "SlimLine", compliant with IEC61131-3 standard and programmable with the free tool LogicLab.
- Agreement for the distribution of products signed ATC Technology for southern Europe, the range of products on offer is thus expanded. media converter.
- Inclusion of Ubiquiti products in the catalogue, expanding the offer with products for wireless communication.
- Signed the agreement for the distribution of Conel products (now Advantech) in Italy, allowing us to expand the offer with professional mobile phone routers.
- Release of the "Netsyst III Series" family of programmable controllers, compliant with the IEC61131-3 standard and programmable with the free tool LogicLab.
- Signed the agreement for the distribution of Sensit products in Italy, allowing us to expand the offer with temperature sensors, humidity flow sensors, etc..
- Release of the first CPU of the programmable family SlimLine in IEC61131-3 with Codesys.
- Signed the agreement for the distribution of Eastron products in Italy, allowing us to expand the offer with energy meters.
- Release of the first CPU in the family SlimLine based on Cortex M7 processor.
- Signed the agreement for the distribution of WLink products in Italy, allowing us to expand the offer of professional mobile phone routers.
- Release of the first CPU in the family SlimLine based on SOC Raspberry PI B+ and programmable in IEC61131-3.
- Signed the agreement for the distribution of Cel-Mar products in Italy, allowing us to expand the offer of environmental sensors and 1-Wire devices.