LogicLab is an IEC61131-3 integrated development environment developed by Axel capable of supporting the full range of languages defined in the standard, completely free of charge. The program can be downloaded by clicking on the Download button LogicLab at the bottom of this page, installed on your PC and used freely and unlimitedly for programming our programmable controllers.
The tool can be installed on a PC under Windows™ (Version 7 or later).
In order to support the user in all activities involved in the development of an application, LogicLab includes:
- Text source code editors for the programming languages Instruction List (IL) and Structured Text (ST),
- Graphical source code editor for the programming languages Contact Diagram (LD), Function Block Diagram (FBD), and Sequential Function Chart (SFC),
- "Object oriented" programming support (from version 5.22),
- A compiler, which translates applications written according to the IEC standard directly into machine code, avoiding the need for a run-time interpreter, thus making program execution as fast as possible,
- A communication system that allows the application to be downloaded to the target device,
- A rich set of debugging tools, ranging from an easy-to-use control window, to more powerful tools that allow rapid succession sampling of data directly on the target device, thus ensuring accurate and reliable information.
See product release notes.
LogicLab Updater (eLLabUpdater) is a new free tool that allows automatic updating of libraries in LogicLab.
The program allows updating the libraries installed in LogicLab in a few clicks, in a simple and intuitive way, by synchronizing them with the latest versions in our Repository and eliminating the stress of searching and installing from the download section of our site and possible errors.