The WiFi temperature sensor W07x1 is designed to measure temperature through PT1000 probes (optional).
Communication with the sensor is via a wireless WiFi network. The device allows measured values to be sent to the COMET Cloud online (at intervals of 5 minutes or more) or to the COMET database.
The values can be displayed on integrated Web pages and provided to third-party systems using Modbus TCP, SNMP, JSON and XML protocols.
Measured values are also displayed on the device's on-board LCD display.
The device continuously monitors the alarm limits of the measured values and, if they are exceeded, can send an e-mail or inform by audible or optical (LED) signaling. Two alarm limits are supported for each measurement channel.
The main advantage of the WiFi temperature sensor is the ease of implementation in locations where WiFi infrastructure is already available. Simply place the sensor in the desired location and connect it to the WiFi network.
The WiFi sensor in combination with COMET Cloud offers a complete solution for monitoring and alarming, without the need for a server solution on the part of the user. If necessary, however, the sensor can also be connected to third-party systems using Modbus TCP, SNMP protocols or by sending JSON data to an http server.
The sensor also allows values to be delivered via XML and JSON using HTTP GET requests as well.
Because of these unique features, the WiFi temperature sensor finds use in a wide range of applications.
- Power supply: 5.0 to 5.4 Vdc; 150mA consumption (max. 500mA); from USB-C connector
- Type of probes acquired: PT1000
- Number of channels: 1 (W0711) or 4 (W0741)
- Measuring range: -90 to +260 °C
- Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.2 °C in the range of -90 to +100 °C; ±0.2 % from reading from +100 to +260 °C
- Measuring range: 1S
- Interval of sending data to the cloud: settable from 5 minutes to 12 hours
- Alarms: Via email, audible, LED
- Radio: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Max. transmission power: 18 dBm
- Operating temperature: -30 to +60 °C
- Protection class: IP30
- Dimensions: 81 x 93 x 32 mm
- Weight: 115 g
- No. 1 WiFi temperature sensor
- No. 1 Instruction Manual
- No. 1 Calibration certificate
- No. 1 Power adapter 100-240Vac/5Vdc 2A USB A
- Nr 1 USB-C cable l=1mt
- No. 3 months subscription to Comet Cloud
For more information about Comet products visit: www.cometsystem.com
There are no reviews yet.