Energy meter SDM630MCT RS485 ModBus MID.
Energy Meter SDM630MCT
99,00€ (-20%) 79,20€
27 in stock
27 in stock
SDM630M CT is an accurate and cost effective solution for measurement and display all major electrical and power quality parameters. Its easy programming, mounting and user friendly naviagation make it an ideal choice for customer who require reliable energy measurement.
SDM630M is bulit high quality standard utlising the latest microprocessor and manufacuring technology. The product features a DIN-rail enclosure, backlit LCD display and user programmable CT ratios. All access via an intuitive user interface.
The SDM630M CT can measure and display:
- Line voltage and THD% (total harmonic distortion) of all phases
- Line Frequency Currents, Current demands and current THD% of all phases
- Power, maximum power demand and power factor
- Active energy imported and exported
- Reactive energy imported and exported
The unit has password-protected set-up screens for:
- Changing password
- Supply system selection 1phase2wire, 3phase 4wires
- CT primary current (1 to 9999A)
- PT (1 to 500000V)
- Demand Interval time
- Reset for demand measurements
- Pulse output duration
A pulse output indicates real-time energy measurement. An RS485 output allows remote monitoring from another display or a computer.
The unit can be configured to operate with CT primary current of between 1 and 9999A. Maximum CT primary current corresponds to a maximum input current to the unit of 5A.
This uses an RS485 serial port with Modbus RTU protocol to provide a means of remotely monitoring and controlling the SDM630.Set-up screens are provided for setting up the RS485 port.
Features are version dependent
|Dimensions||10.5 x 11 x 8.5 cm|
|1||Certificate of Compliance SDM630MCT-Modbus Energy meter|