Information on personal data processing
ELSIST Srl, with offices in via Giacomo Brodolini, 15, 15033 Casale Monf.to (AL), CF and P.Iva 01122830068 (hereinafter "Holder"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to art. . 13 D.Lgs. 30.6.2003 n. 196 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016 / 679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The Owner processes personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (in particular, name, surname, tax code, VAT number, email address, telephone number, "personal data" or "data") communicated by you during the process registration on the website of the Data Controller and / or upon registration with the newsletter service offered by the Data Controller.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
- without your express consent (Article 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and Article 6 letter b, and GDPR), for the following Purpose of Service:
- allow you to register with the website;
- manage and maintain the website;
- allow you to subscribe to the newsletter service provided by the Data Controller and any additional Services requested by You;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
- prevent or detect any fraudulent activities or malicious activities harmful to the website;
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
- make offers on your request.
- Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 Privacy Code and Article 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing purposes:
- send you via e-mail newsletter, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner.
Please note that if you are already our customer, we can send you commercial communications regarding services and products of the analogues to those you have already used, except your dissent (Article 130 c.4 Code Privacy).
3. Mode and duration of treatment
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR, namely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes referred to in 2. and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality ratio (2.A point) and for no more than 10 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes (2.B point).
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third parties (for example, providers for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, lenders, professional offices, etc) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data controllers.
5. Data communication
Without your express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the other subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. Your data will not be disclosed.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located both within the European Union and externally.
The storage / transfer of data on servers located in non-EU countries will in any case take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Currently your personal data are stored as described in the table below:
|Description||Aims of treatment||Service provider||Server location|
|Management||A.1.4, A.1.5, A.1.7||Elsist||EU (Casale Monf.to)|
7. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee you neither the registration to the site nor the services of the art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided, obviously, in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material related to the Services offered by the Owner. In any case you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your quality as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- get the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points 1) and 2) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. Please note that the right of opposition of the interested party, exposed to the previous point 2), for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case it remains the possibility for the data subject to exercise the right of opposition also only partially.
Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
- a registered letter to: ELSIST Srl, Via Giacomo Brodolini, 15, 15033 Casale Monf.to (AL);
- an e-mail address: [Email protected].
This Site and the Services of the Holder are not intended for minors of 18 years and the Owner does not intentionally collect personal information related to minors. In the event that information on minors were unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete them in a timely manner, at the request of users.
11. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is ELSIST Srl Sistemi in Elettronica.
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the Data Controller's headquarters.
12. Changes to this Information
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.
Last updated: 2019-05-16