The GD20-EU series of vector inverters is the best seller of the INVT range. The extended range, up to 110KW, the presence of the integrated EMC filter from 4kW power (plug in option for sizes up to 2.2kW), the brake chopper as standard, up to and including 37kW of power, make the GD20-EU one of the most complete inverters globally.
Il vector control sensorless with static or dynamic tuning function it allows the GD20-EU to better manage even particularly demanding applications such as machines and translation and lifting systems.
The INVT Studio PC monitoring software allows the configuration and storage of data via serial or Ethernet connection.
Guaranteed and uncompromising quality
Although belonging to a particularly economic market segment, the GD20-EU series vector inverters are built with the utmost care and guaranteed for 24 months.
The printed circuits that make up the inverter are treated through a special protective painting process that guarantees their resistance even in particularly harsh environments. The tests of burn-in, vibrations and functionality at full load, made for each individual product at the end of the production line, guarantee total reliability.
- Output frequency: 0-630Hz
- Vector control sensorless for asynchronous motors with static or dynamic tuning
- Overload max 200% rated current
- Integrated EMC filter C3 with 4kW power. Optional add-on filter up to 2.2kW
- Integrated DC reactor for sizes greater than 15kW
- Integrated braking unit up to 37kW included
- STO SIL 3 or SIL 2 function depending on the models
- 5 programmable digital inputs
- 1 50kHz pulse train input
- Up to 3 digital outputs and two analog outputs
- Advanced PID functionality
- Automatic operating timer
- Possibility of through-mounting of the heat sink
- RS-485 Modbus RTU / ASCII interface as standard
For more information on INVT products visit: www.invt.com.