ELSIST has its operational headquarters in Casale Monferrato in the industrial area, in the immediate vicinity of the Casale Sud motorway exit, on the A26. It has a complex with a total area of about 1000 square meters of which 250 square meters used as offices, 530 square meters for warehouse use, quality control and production and the remaining available for future extensions.
The company deals with the design, construction and sale of devices for automation and control since 1983.
What we offer ?
Currently we are able to offer a wide range of solutions for automation and control: CPUs, I / O modules, products for IP monitoring, and data communication systems (cellular, radio, WiFi, etc.).
In addition to the range of products, what we consider extremely important is the Support. This is why we offer our customers countless technical information, typical applications, and technical documentation through this website, together with telephone support, email and online technical support via the Internet. Particular importance is also given to the training of users, through customized courses held by our technicians at our headquarters.
ELSIST from its origin is aware of the importance of the quality guarantee of its products and aims to provide products of high quality standards at a competitive price. For this reason, we have always guaranteed our 2 products, anticipating EU directives.
Market and applications
ELSIST supplies products suitable for multiple applications and destined for different markets. Industrial automation, remote control, access control, control of greenhouses and farms; these are just some of the sectors in which our products are habitually employed.
- Elsist Snc is established with headquarters in Castelletto Merli (AL).
- The Company is transformed into Srl and acquires new shareholders.
- The first line of programmable controllers called "Microsyst" is released, already developed entirely in HC-MOS technology and capable of ensuring low energy consumption.
- In order to improve business operations, the company is relocated to the current head office in Casale Monferrato, in a more modern facility located in the immediate vicinity of the Casale Sud motorway exit on the A26.
- The second generation of controllers called "Picosyst" is released and, at the same time, the first version of "Remoter" is released in MS-DOS environment, the integrated programming environment for all ELSIST controllers.
- Release of the first version of "Remoter" for Windows environment 95 / 98 / NT, with the intent to offer, at competitive costs, a tool able to simplify the programming and, therefore, to reduce the time and cost of developing applications on the family of microcontrollers.
- In the same year the company began the ISO9001 certification process, obtained in the year 2000.
- Release of the new family of controllers "Netsyst", And of the" ladder "integration on" Remoter ".
- In order to improve its structure, the new building is built to house the technical and commercial offices, at the current address.
- In May 2002 the new offices become operational at the current address, the quality control department is also transferred to air-conditioned premises within the structure.
- Agreement signed for the distribution of the products Trycom for southern Europe, thus allowing us to include in the catalog media converter.
- Agreement signed for the distribution of ERE products (Ora ERE Wireless), Italian company specialized in wireless communication (radiomodem).
- Agreement for the resale of products signed Weintek in Italy, allowing us to expand the offer with professional operator terminals.
- Agreement for the resale of products signed Sirio Antennas, allowing us to expand the offer with antennas for professional use.
- Agreement signed for the exclusive distribution of products HW group in Italy, allowing us to expand the offer with IP monitoring solutions.
- Release of the family of programmable controllers "SlimLine", compliant with the IEC61131-3 standard and programmable with the free tool LogicLab.
- Agreement signed for the distribution of the products ATC Tecnology for southern Europe, the offer of media converter.
- Insertion in the product catalog Ubiquiti, expanding the offer with wireless communication products.
- Agreement signed for the distribution of Conel products (now Advantech) in Italy, allowing us to expand the offer with professional cellular Routers.
- Release of the family of programmable controllers "Netsyst III Series", compliant with the IEC61131-3 standard and programmable with the free tool LogicLab.
- Agreement signed for the distribution of the products Sensit in Italy, allowing us to expand the offer with temperature, humidity flow sensors etc.
- Release of the first CPU in the family SlimLine programmable in IEC61131-3 with Codesys.
- Agreement signed for the distribution of the products Eastron in Italy, allowing us to expand the offer with energy meters.
- Release of the first CPU in the family SlimLine processor based Cortex M7.
- Agreement signed for the distribution of the products WLink in Italy, allowing us to expand the offer of professional cellular Routers.